As the millionaire matchmaker said: “women are like ovens and men are microwaves”. She was referring to different ways men and women fall into relationships. Having spoken to many women, I’ve come to realise that going from casual dating to a committed relationship isn’t always easy. If you find yourself in 3 month flings that seem to go nowhere you may want to read on.
This scenario sounds all too familiar. You meet a cute guy. The chemistry is off the charts. He seems to be all in. He messages you everyday, makes you laugh, takes you out…and just when you think things are headed for something long term, he tells you he’s not ready for a relationship.
You think…not again.
And you think:
- Why does this always happen to me?
- What am I doing wrong?
- Why are all men commitment-phobes?
- Why does he say he’s not ready for a relationship and then marry the next woman he dates?
- I have no choice but to offer an ultimatum
- Why do I attract all the unavailable men?
These are all disempowering thoughts but – we’ll get to that later.
If you’ve ever wondered why relationships always fizzle when it starts off so well, you’re not alone. I have worked with so many smart and successful women who meet these great men, men who seem so into them only to fizzle out after the 3-6 month mark.
I’m guessing you’re taking this course because you’re over living out this dating groundhog day. Once you understand the simple principles that compel a man to make a long term commitment, you’ll arm yourself with the knowledge to know which relationships are worth your investment in effort and time.
Get your copy now here.
In this mini course you’ll learn:
- The core thing that makes a guy want to commit
- Why men are so afraid of commitment (there are about 5 main reasons)
- How to look for the signs that a man is ready to commit
- Why your own commitment and relationship beliefs may be in your own way
- How to talk to man about wanting commitment so you don’t scare him away (the way and time you do it is crucial)
- How to tailor your conversations about commitment to your man and ease all his concerns about commitment
- What to do + what not to do when he says he’s not ready for commitment (know how long to wait it out and when to cut your losses
- How to deal with common sticky situations that keep you frustrated or anxious i.e. relationship limbos